Monday, July 8, 2013

What summer looks like

I am sure you thought you would be getting a post of tons of pics, but I am a busy mom.... what is not pictured? Pics of the kids with ice cream dripping down their faces... Owen and his new bike...  Elliot's birthday... Barbecuing lakeside... Fireworks and demolition derbys... trips to the splash park and pool... it has been a fun and exhausting summer! So here is a preview of what we did one afternoon.

I know it's the back of Elliot's head, but I love the wet locks and chubby baby arms, and blue sky and white clouds! 
This fence was the starting point for running to the pool "ready set go"


4 comments:

Mom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mom said...

I'll try this again


Those boys are really having fun. Summertime is great

Brandon said...

Hey Hillary it's Valerie. I've been trying to reply to your comment on my blog, but my "reply" button has gone missing. Anyway, here is my email villguth at gmail dot com. I'd love to hear your meal ideas.

Mr. and Mrs. Hillarious said...

Sounds like a good list. I will definitely be trying a couple of these! I'm all for less time in the kitchen in the summer!