Friday, May 30, 2014

Three Kids

Sometimes I marvel at the fact that I have 3 children. But most of the time I am trying to survive and get us through this baby stage. I am holding a screaming, hungry baby in one arm and helping my 2 year old, who just woke up and must have had an awful bloody nose in the night, into the shower. I am at the park, feeding my baby and trying to visit with some friends while my 5 year old is balling under the tree because he barely got a scrape and he is ready to go. I am talking to the tax lady on the phone while my 2 year old is screaming and crying over something. I am trying to keep myself fed so I don't lose it. I am trying to keep my kids fed so they don't lose it.

And this is what everyone must have been referring to when they told me 3 kids was hard. Because at first I didn't believe them.
My baby did this his first 3 months. It was great. He still sleeps, just not 18 hours a day. 

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Maybe it's better that my kids are sucky sleepers from the get-go!! That way I don't get use to it.

Hang in there, you're doing great!!!